DreamZZT is an open-source ZZT engine for Mac OS X. ZZT was a game creation system created by Epic Megagames' Tim Sweeny in 1990.
Some of the highlights of DreamZZT include:
- Online leaderboard
- Integrated editor and debugger
- Music and sound effects
- New visual effects
- ZZT-OOP interpreter
- Sound support for Dreamcast
- Support STK-colored torches, ammo, energizers
- Uses system clock for improved game timing
- Game speed and volume can be adjusted from title screen
- Integration with the Trac ticket system for in-game bug reports
- Optimized rendering to improve performance
- Mission:Enigma is now more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later