Carina development will focus around the xVRML file format, with some support for VRML97, X3D XML and Classic encodings, and eventually VRML 1.0 support. The goal of Carina is creating a portable, high quality viewer for 3D formats, as well as a plugin for Web browsers. The source code will be released under the GPL.
- New VRML97/X3D Classic parser
- Saving files saves all inlines and images into separate directory
- Compressed files loaded with transformations (like X3D) no longer need a separate decompression stage (faster)
- Ability for users to add XML transformations (XSLT) to import other file formats
- Update to Qt 4.1.2
- Added a bookmark manager
- Main window and bookmark more...