Ultimate Eudora Plugin enables many hidden features of Eudora Pro (and Eudora Lite, to a lesser extent), from version 3 onward, though many of them will only do anything useful in version 4, 5, 6 and (presumably) onward.
Some of the coolest features:
- edit the "From" field when composing a message
- edit lots of default strings such as the quoting character ("> " default), and the reply subject prefix ("Re: " default)
- force Eudora to use RFC-standard forwarding markers
- allows internationalization of a few things
- add your own headers
- change address format from "user@site (Firstname Lastname)" to more...
- Minor adjustments here and there.
- No actual bugs fixed (still none reported to date!)
- Documentation improved.
- Mac OS 8, 9, X (any version)
- Eudora Pro or Lite, ver. 3?, 4, 5 or 6
- Compatibility with Intel Macs not 100% certain at this time (I don't have one to test with); however, if Intel Macs can handle HFS+ resource forks there's no reason this plug-in shouldn't work.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software