Metronome is designed with the practicing musician in mind which means that it's fast and easy to use. Nearly all of Metronome's functions and settings can be changed by using a single key. You won't have to put your instrument down to change the tempo (arrow keys) or the accent beat (number keys). Stop and start by tapping the space bar (or the Enter or Return keys). All these things can be done 'on the fly' without having to stop and restart the metronome.
This helps a lot if you are practicing something that you want to slowly speed up. No need to put down your instrument to adjust the speed, just hit the equals key and more...
- Metronome now begins immediately when started.
- Fixed a bug where bar counting during acceleration became erratic.
- Fixed a mysterious bug where the acceleration rate in the Accelerator Panel wouldn't let you enter a negative value to allow you to de-accelerate.
- Fixed a bug where users on pre-Leopard Mac OS X would see a useless 'Set Volume' button on the more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later*Previously available here