CalibrationAider helps you realize the full potential of your computer display device. Use CalibrationAider to create a consistant, reproduceable viewing environment with an optimal viewing angle, screen resolution, and maximized range of colors. CalibrationAider displays built-in test-patterns and allows you to import your own images. CalibrationAider includes a complete user guide and tutorial that describes how to use test-patterns to calibrate your LCD or CRT monitor and introduces concepts important to digital image processing and color management in general.
CalibrationAIder is ideal for digital photographers who need more...
- The tutorial in now an "Online Tutorial" that loads over the Web so that new content can be added continuously.
- BMP images are now supported when running Java 5 (1.5) or later
- The bug in earlier versions that prevented some files larger than 100KB loading properly is now fixed.
- Improvements made to the performance of image previewing in the file more...
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.4.2 or later