- Extract Only Files You Really Need: If you only need a few files or folders from a larger archive, you don't have to extract the whole thing. Simply drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop.
- Open Archives Without Extracting: Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats: ZIP, SIT, TAR, XAR, more...
- Fixed the localizations for OS X 10.10.
- The text labels on the drop-down buttons in the toolbar were not always correctly enabled/disabled.
- Extracting multiple tar archives with the queue failed.
- Fixed some user interface problems on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Some tar.gz files couldn't be extracted correctly on OS X 10.10 more...
- OS X 10.6 or later