NameChanger helps you rename a list of files quickly and easily. See the changes as you type. Change names by Replace First Occurrence, Replace Last Occurrence, Replace All, Wildcard, Prepend, Append, Character Removal, Case Changing, Regular Expressions, Sequence and Date. Advanced options for file extensions and selective renaming. Also contains an Image Browser for visual reordering of photos, integrated Quick Look and ability to save a rename for later use.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- History: Automatically keep a history of renames performed
- Case Change rename: Upper case, lower case or title case
- Updated UI, keeps all the renaming controls in the main window
- Faster renames with smoother performance
- Improved warnings interface makes it more...
- OS X 10.7 or later