Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is a grand space opera that will take you from a down and out starship captain to an amazing intergalactic hero whose renown travels light speed ahead of you! Set in a randomly generated universe of endless possibilities, this single-player experience will let you explore new worlds, meet exotic aliens, discover black holes, witness the deaths of stars, encounter drifting space hulks that promise untold riches or untimely death, and much, much more! And all this happens in under thirty minutes or less!
The demo is a fully playable 10 year "pirate mission" with the pirate corvette and the small more...
- fix: damaged item removed by autoinstall, causing a damaged empty slot
- fix: crash on pressing number keys to select Farseeker on starmap
- fix: triangles around fighters in intro fight
- fix: fighters get killed when they stop to turn?
- fix: if auto-popup planets is turned off, don't get ambassadors?
- MOD fix: captured player ships become dormant when killed
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later, 32 MB VRAM graphics card.*Previously available here