SuperPop is a utility that helps you remove files that have been left behind on your Mac after you only deleted the Application port of the file. It first scans your Mac for all installed applications. Then you can select an application and choose to delete it and it's related files.
- SuperPop will check for new versions.
- You can now select and delete multiple apps.
- Crashes when running on a MacIntel. This bug was fixed thanks to Fernando Pinho.
- New icon fetching method.
- Much better orphan preferences support.
- Some applications' size is 0 bytes.
- Better package receipt support
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software