BackupList+ is a simple, accurate, and fast backup utility for OS X. It is a wrapper application for rsync 3.0.8, a powerful file transfer application that preserves all OSX metadata perfectly. It can make perfect full system clones as well as snapshot-style incremental backups. You can create lists of your important folders and files that you want to save to an external hard drive or other destination. Restoring iTunes, iPhoto, Mail and other apps, or transferring them to another computer, is easy with backuplist+. There are many other options for the beginner or expert and you can schedule backups hourly, daily or more...
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed bug when copying to mount point instead of already mounted sparse images
- Fixed certain "stuck" options when changing backup types
- Added protection for writing to plists with empty arrays.
- Fixed update process to include replacing of scheduling agent
- Fixed log text overload in plist file more...
- OS X 10.8.5 or later