Its main features are:
- Modeling - Procedural modeling tools
- Texturing and Shading - Import and control of any shader described in the RenderMan Shading Language. Automatically create shadow maps.
- Animation - Animation with envelops and scripting
- Rendering - Creates RIB files for RenderMan renderers
Version 1.7: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and a RenderMan compliant renderer. Bacon comes with the Pepper renderer, but you can use any other renderer that accepts RIB input files.