MacPorts Project's main goal is to provide an easy way to install various open-source software products on the Darwin OS family (OpenDarwin, OS X, and Darwin).
- Fix a crash in trace mode when software calls posix_spawn(2) with NULL as envp (which isn't a legal thing to do from what I understand, but there's software that does it)
- Tune down the noise while using trace mode; in the default verbosity setting, only report files that actually exist and were hidden.
- Fix bugs in trace mode that caused it to (1) not ignore more...
- OS X 10.10 or later (releases for earlier operating systems can be found in Related Links)
- Apple's Xcode Developer Tools (version 6.0.1 or later for Yosemite, version 5.0.1 or later for Mavericks, 4.4 or later for Mountain Lion, 4.1 or later for Lion, 3.2 or later for Snow Leopard, or 3.1 or later for Leopard)
- Apple's Command Line Developer Tools
- (Optional) The X11 windowing environment for ports that depend on the functionality it provides to run.