SQLite3ProfessionalPlugin is very different from the built-in REALbasic database engine, it doesn't have built-in Database and RecordSet classes (even if it's easy to create a wrapper for more...
- The SQLCachedSelect method now supports in-memory databases as source db
- Fixed an incorrect behavior (not really a bug) related to the db.Error and db.ErrorCode properties
- Fixed some bugs in the SQLiteRecordSet classes
- Fixed a bug that occurs when retrieving BLOB fields using the RB API
- Updated sqlite library to version 3.3.10 (patch 2)
- Added support for more...
RequirementsREALbasic 5.5 or later
*Previously available here