SQLite3ProfessionalPlugin is a REALbasic plugin that gives your REALbasic projects low level access to the SQLite 3 database engine. Starting from RB2005, the sqlite3 engine is include in every version of REALbasic, but due to the way it is exposed to the end user, a lot of its power and its speed aren't availables. SQLite3ProfessionalPlugin has been designed to take advantage of all the real speed and real power that the new sqlite3 engine can offer.
SQLite3ProfessionalPlugin is very different from the built-in REALbasic database engine, it doesn't have built-in Database and RecordSet classes (even if it's easy to create a more...
- The SQLCachedSelect method now supports in-memory databases as source db
- Fixed an incorrect behavior (not really a bug) related to the db.Error and db.ErrorCode properties
- Fixed some bugs in the SQLiteRecordSet classes
- Fixed a bug that occurs when retrieving BLOB fields using the RB API
- Updated sqlite library to version 3.3.10 (patch 2)
- Added support for more...
RequirementsREALbasic 5.5 or later
*Previously available here