Markup is a general purpose HTML utility that can escape characters and choose colors. It replaces <, >, and & in text so that html markup characters will show up correctly in a Web browser (without breaking the page). The color chooser allows users to get hex values for RGB colors, colors from the color picker, or to choose from one of the many named HTML colors in the color list. The color module also allows users to enter in hex values and see what color they correspond with and if they have an HTML name. The Auto Copy feature automatically copies the hex value or name (if one exists) of the current color to the clipboard to save time.
- Added a count to the bottom of the named html color list
- The 'Copy Named Colors' checkbox is now disabled if the 'Auto Copy' checkbox is disabled
- The color list is sortable by name
- All hex values are returned in CAPS
- Remembers the last color or named color selected from the previous session
- BUGFIX: Color values or names are now recopied whenever the Auto Copy or more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software