The XLSTAT add-in offers a wide variety of functions to enhance the analytical capabilities of Excel, making it the ideal tool for your everyday data analysis and statistics requirements.
Because it is quick, reliable, easy to install and to use - and well-priced - XLSTAT is used today by more than 25,000 customers in businesses and universities, big and small, in over 100 countries throughout the world.
Note: MacUpdate Desktop and Finder report the version number as 16.1.05.5458. The dev states it is actually 2014.1.
- A new tool to manage and impute missing data is available in the Preparing data menu.
- New results and charts have been added to our ANOVA feature, known as one of the best ANOVA tools on the market.
- The DOE (design of more...
- OS X 10.2 or later
- Excel X (10.1.9), Excel 2004 (11.3.5), or Excel 2011 SP1 (14.1.0) are a prerequisite
- Latest patches must be installed