arRsync is a graphical front-end for the rsync synchronisation utility. It allows you to efficiently sync files and folders on your computer.
It is intended for basic backup purposes.
- Extended attributes is now recognized as incompatible with Check-summing. This is Apple's fault.
- Crash under 10.4.6 when sync failed with errors is now fixed.
- Merge added.
- Smart Crash Support added.
- Last release of this branch.
- Some other stuff.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- BSD Subsystem (installed by default), Some knowledge of rsync currently required
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software