If you're learning Swedish, chances are that you're familiar with the Lexin dictionary online. This application provides access to the same dictionary, but it caches entries on your computer so that subsequent searches are instantaneous and available offline (useful if you have a laptop or dial-up connections). The cached entries are also full-text searchable, with relevancy rankings.
- Added hit count, checkmark, and last viewed columns
- Sorting is done according to the Swedish alphabet
- Added Open in Website command
- Database and sounds moved to Application Support
- For performance, sounds are now loaded only on demand
- Numerous minor fixes
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here