Sitemap Automator helps get your website listed in all major search engines by automatically telling search engines about all the pages on your website.
Using XML Sitemaps, an open protocol used by all major search engines, Sitemap Automator will make sure Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com know where to find your website. In addition, you get important submission feedback including reasons why your website could not be added to a search engine's index.
Sitemap Automator will also;
- Find all broken links on your website
- Set extended url data such as frequency, priority, and last modified more...
- [NEW] Support for publishing to EverWeb accounts
- [NEW] Improved support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- [NEW] Updated user interface
- [FIX] Fixed rare crash when scanning websites
- OS X 10.6 or later