Cocoa Symbol Explorer is used to view/search the objective-c runtime hierarchy, to view your object inheritance structure, and to see the implemented protocols of classes.
- Unified toolbar - now it looks pretty too!
- Added ability to go forward/backward through the links you've clicked on, which makes browsing a whole lot easier
- Updated German/French localizations
- Can copy a single method signature to the clipboard
- Updated website Manual, it's now much much more informative
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software