RB Utilities is a set of tools for helping you while you work in REALbasic. It gives you ASCII codes, number conversions, color codes, lets you play notes using the NotePlayer control, and it has 2 stopwatches, perhaps for tracking the amount of time spent on a project. It gives you the option to use the timer in a separate global floating window so you can always have quick access to it.
- Asks to confirm quitting if a timer is running or time is allotted
- Added Close menu item under File
- Holding down Option in the color tab changes the hex code to HTML format, releasing Option changes it back to REALbasic format
- Shows instrument number by the popup menu
- Took out ASCII and Key Press tabs and added new ASCII tab to convert between more...
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software