Web iPhoto Access... Share your iPhoto Libraries over the internet. As soon as you have uploaded pictures or movies from your camera to your library, you want these pictures to be available to your friends, family or whoever. WiPhA provides a powerful, beautiful and easy to use web interface to your libraries as well as automatic photocast of all your albums. Moreover, people can easily download a bunch of pictures and import them in their own iPhoto library with your captions and comments (for your lucky friends also using Mac).
WiPhA doesn't tax your computer in terms of cpu more...
- [new] Snow Leopard compatible (PHP 5.3.0)
- [new] Videos can now be viewed on iPhones and iPod Touch (thanks Damien)
- [new] Replaced the IE warning by a IE6 no more warning only showing with IE6
- [fix] With iPhoto 8 libraries, some pictures were skipped when face detection had been used
RequirementsFor you, on the server side
- iPhoto Library version 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8
- Mac OSX 10.6.x (quickly tested), 10.5.x (tested), 10.4.x (tested) or 10.3.x (not tested)
- Mac OSX default PHP
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software