The year is 2367. Thirty-two years have passed since the Great War. As Terrans and Vasudans struggle to rebuild their civilizations, civil war erupts in the Polaris system. A rogue Terran admiral declares war against the Vasudans, threatening the stability of the Alliance. Without warning, the Shivans return, and Terrans and Vasudans face annihilation at the hands of their Great War nemesis.
- A single-player campaign with over 30 missions. New scenarios include flying with Vasudan squadrons, piloting advanced stealth fighters, and "painting" targets with TAG (Target Acquisition & Guidance) missiles.
- Command up to eleven squadmates in battle. Order them to defend, attack, disarm or disable your target.
- An in-depth combat system enables players to more...
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- PowerPC G4 867 MHz or faster
- 512 MB of memory
- ATI Radeon 7500 or NVIDIA GeForce2 with 32 MB Video RAM
- Original game data files + a minimum of 60 MB of disk space
- OpenAL 1.0 framework installed
- Max OS X 10.4 or later
- PowerPC G4 1.2 GHz or faster
- 1 GB of memory
- Video card with 64 MB of RAM, 128 MB for all effects enabled
- Original game data files + a minimum of 260 MB of disk space
- Over LAN, only TCP/IP is supported
- Over Internet, requires 56 Kbps modem or faster connection