Sparkle is a module that developers can stick in their Cocoa applications (five-step install!) to get instant self-update functionality. By that, I mean that your app will be able to update itself, not just check for new versions: it'll read the update information from an appcast on your server, download, extract, install, restart, and even offer to show the users release notes before they decide if they want to update.
- New SUDSAVerifier based on up-to-date OS X APIs (Zachary Waldowski)
- Detailed error log for failed signature checks (Kornel LesiÅski)
- Converted Sparkle to ARC (C.W. Betts)
- Converted ivars to properties. (Jake Petroules)
- Cocoapod support (Xhacker Liu)
- Quarantine removal on OS X 10.10 (C.W. Betts)
- Updated Japanese more...
- OS X 10.7 or later