WWWCopy is a Java-based multi-thread applet/application that starts from a given URL and downloads all links within that URL, up to a user-specified level, onto your hard disk. This program is useful for offline browsing, as well as for mirroring a complete site in order to move it to another location.
- Supports using proxy for file downloading
- Option to Log messages to file and/or screen
- An online counter shows the No. and size of files downloaded continuousely
- Improved parsing of HTML files (misses less links)
Improved multithreading (consumes less system resouces)
- Other minor improvement and bug fixes