Rebuild Spotlight Index By SW runs a command-line argument that forces Mac OS X 10.4 to rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac.
Great for use with ARD/NetBoot!
***THERE IS NO APPLICATION!*** (the installer IS the program!)Each time you "install" the package, there are acompanying scripts which run and force Mac OS X 10.4 to "rebuild" Spotlight's "index".
- More logging for system events
- Log files now placed in separate directory (/Library/Logs/SISUWORKS/RebuildSpotlightBySW.log)
- Reduced dependency on executing commands as root, due to the fact that root authentication is required anyways
- Forced Software to only run on Root volume (currently booted volume) to clear up some confusion
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here*Previously available here