DbWrench is a multi-vendor, cross platform database design and round-trip engineering software. It's features include: a graphic entity relation diagram (ERD) designer, ability to forward and reverse engineer databases, a syntax highlighting SQL query editor, and support for many of today's most popular databases.
DbWrench is written in pure Java allowing it run on numerous operating systems. Its multi vendor and multi platform functionality makes it ideal for heterogeneous database environments.
- Significant enhancements to SQL Editor
- Code complete popup is now automatic. No need to hit hot key.
- SQL Editor keyword color coding improved.
- SQL Editor did not show code completion for a table if the schema of the table was not specified. This is now fixed.
- Several enhancements and bug fixes to diagram editor as well.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.6.0 or later