With Fontographer 5, it's easy to design new typefaces and to customize existing fonts, and the result will be high-quality fonts that can reliably work across different operating systems.
- Create new fonts
- Customize existing fonts, add extra characters
- Fine-tune spacing and kerning
- Fix problems in bad fonts
- Convert old fonts to a new format
- Open and generate Type 1, TrueType, OpenType, Type 3 and Multiple Master fonts
- Exchange working files with FontLab Studio, TypeTool or ScanFont using the FontLab VFB format more...
- RLM and Keyserver support for serving multiple licenses from a server. Great for computer labs!
- Align width to grid
- More flexible automatic linespacing calculation
- Handling of OpenType kerning
- Non-Western Type 1 and TrueType Symbol font support
- Kerning Assistance and more...
- OS X 10.5 or later