Apple's Server Admin software provides only a limited interface to control NAT routing functions. The underlying process, natd, can accept many more arguments. Although Server Admin does not provide an interface to these functions, it does respect all settings that natd supports. The NATural allows you to easily configure these settings.
The NATural was developed in response to my own need to configure NAT routing as an administrator of several Mac OS X Server systems. I more...
- no longer asks for password twice on first launch
- fixed interface menu to read non-physical interfaces
- added "Other..." option in interface menu
- fixed several "Error in helper tool response" errors
- error messages now more specific where possible
- now asks to apply changes if necessary before starting or restarting NAT
- port more...