JabRef is a graphical frontend to manage BibTeX databases, the standard LaTeX bibliography reference format. JabRef is build to be platform independant (requires Java 1.4.2 or newer). It merges and extends the functionalities of BibKeeper (Morten O. Alver) and JBibtexManager (Nizar Batada).
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.3 or later.
- Updated to support OpenOffice 4 and LibreOffice 5
- Add toolbar icon for deleting an entry, and move menu item for this action to BibTeX
- Better support for IEEEtranBSTCTL entries
- Quick selection of month in entry editor
- Unknown entry types will be converted to 'Misc' more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later
- Java 1.8 or later
- See Related Links for support for OS X 10.4 and 32-bit processors