PList Compiler lets you build localized and non-localized plist files from
ploc source files. It is a script that you execute as a
Shell Script Build Phase within your
XCode project and which takes care of generating automatically the property list files for your packaged applications, bundles, frameworks, plugins, etc. Among all its features:
- supports many different encodings (including utf-8 and utf-16)
- supports many predefined variables (YEAR, DATE, OUTPUT_FILENAME, etc.) more...
- added support for -Dmacro[=value] options on the command line
- improved generation of Pkginfo file with support of PKGINFO_SIGNATURE and PKGINFO_TYPE preprocessor macros
- simplified the variable substitution mechanism (removed need of double underscores)
- backslash at end of line is interpreted as a line continuation character
- added support for more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later