MacVector is the leading package of kind for Mac and an ideal solution for researchers who want a simple but comprehensive desktop sequence analysis application. MacVector provides sequence editing, primer design, Internet database searches, protein analysis, sequence confirmation, contig assembly capabilities, multiple sequence alignment, phylogenetic reconstruction, coding region analysis, and a wide variety of other functions. With MacVector you can view the results of any analysis in graphical or text format.
All analysis, editing, and display functions are contained within a single application, so not only more...
- On OS X 10.6, imported sequences now retain their original file name.
- An occasional crash closing modified sequences that were not saved has been fixed.
- Translations in the annotated text output now correctly honor the preferences flags.
- Some inconsistencies in the numbering of "untitled" sequences has been resolved.
- A problem where sequence more...
- OS X 10.6 or later