dSniff Control is a front end for the open source command line utility suite. dSniff allows network administrators to test their networks for the most common sniffing and spoofing techniques. dSniff Control includes a basic graphical interface for using dsniff, mailsnarf, msgsnarf, urlsnarf, arpspoof, and tcpdump.
This software is intended for legal use only. I do not condone or take any responsibility for the use of this software outside of a network which you are not authorized to access and monitor.
- Capture e-mail, ftp, telnet and other plain text passwords transmitted across many more...
- Now works on Intel with thanks to the Fink project. Intel version is available from the second download link or directly from my site
- Ride Along now asks if you want to save when closing
- Rearranged url history output from the save option in Ride Along to make more sense.
- Updated Password Entry dialog to use the standard window.
- Now pause only more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later