- Fast, simple and lightweight native Cocoa app with serious power under the hood
- Ideal for Obj-C/C++ development, Swift, Python, HTML, Perl, Lua, etc.
- Powerful coding features such as Code completion and Symbol lookup, Function popup and syntax coloring as well as C++/Obj-C prototyper that makes writing code a snap
- Optional tabbed windows, multi-pane windows
- An extensive array of capable, fully configurable keyboard shortcuts, such as more...
- Swift support, syntax coloring and function popup
- Color ANSI terminal mode support in shell windows
- Added support for Services menu
- Improved pane splitting
- Other small fixes
- OS X 10.5.6 or later