- Fast, simple and lightweight native Cocoa app with serious power under the hood
- Ideal for Obj-C/C++ development, Swift, Python, HTML, Perl, Lua, etc.
- Powerful coding features such as Code completion and Symbol lookup, Function popup and syntax coloring as well as C++/Obj-C prototyper that makes writing code a snap
- Optional tabbed windows, multi-pane windows
- An extensive array of capable, fully configurable keyboard shortcuts, such as more...
- Added Show Invisibles
- Fixed "Open Quickly" cache invalidation via fsevents
- Reworked selection display in Workset and other views
- Improved #ifdef branch handling in the indexer
- Long list of fixes, including: Tab completion, Find window regex error display, Server Open Panel size and date display
- For the full list of fixes and improvements, please see Release Notes
- OS X 10.5.6 or later