Receipt Book is an expense tracking, home budget program for Mac OS X Tiger. It allows you to track where you are spending your money, reconcile your receipts against your bank statements, and keep to a budget.
- Look and feel changes to the add and remove buttons so that Receipt Book matches the look of Apple's iLife suite.
- Purchase Categories can now handle date based budgeting.
- Purchase Reasons can now be budgeted for e.g. your next holiday to Europe.
- The Expenses Graph has been updated so that it always shows purchase categories that have a budget against more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here