Yoink helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
For updates and news, please follow @eternalstorms on twitter!
- Use Force Touch To:
- Select all files in Yoink,
- Show selected files in Finder,
- QuickLook a file (or split up a Stack),
- Pin the file in Yoink,
- Optional Haptic Feedback when entering Yoink's window with files
- See Yoink's Preferences to set it up the way you like it.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later