Smart Crash Reports is an enhancement for the Apple's CrashReporter application introduced in Mac OS X 10.4. It allows 3rd party developers to register their products in manner so if the eligible application crashes, the crash log is sent to the developer as well as Apple. This greatly enhances the user experience of the OS, and allows developers to receive crashes and improve their software in a timely manner.
Smart Crash Reports is completely free to use for both users and developers; Unsanity is providing it as a service to the community.
- The Installer plugin now checks to make sure SCR has the correct permissions on 10.5.
- Updated to support Mac OS X 10.5
- Now supports registering for SCR in Info.plist entries of bundles (Frameworks, QuickTime plugins, Photoshop plugins,
- Safari plugins, et cetera). Developers no longer need to call UnsanitySCR_RegisterMatchSpecifier() bundles (in most more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here