TuneHound is an iTunes utility allows you to view the current playing track in a small window that stays out of your way while you work. It allows you to run iTunes in the background without having to having the entire iTunes window visible to view the current track. It also enables you to rate the current song, control iTunes playback, and edit MP3 and AAC song information without having to use the iTunes window.
- Show all tracks in an album, allowing easy switch to a different track.
- Allow view/edit of a track's Genre.
- Clicking the play button now launches iTunes in the background when it is not already open.
- Universal Build (and thus now TuneHound requires 10.3.9 or later).
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, iTunes 4.0 or later*Previously available here