iTuneMyWalkman is an open source application that will help you synchronize the contents of iTunes playlists to your mobile phone or other portable device. The purpose is to make the process as easy as possible, almost like it is with an iPod. The application is able to detect when you connect your phone and can start the synchronization automatically.
- Synchronizes the contents of specific iTunes playlists to your mobile phone.
- Creates M3U playlists on the device.
- Detects automatically when the device is connected.
- Creates directory structure according to more...
- Restores compatibility with Tiger.
- Updated version of the Sparkle framework for automatic updates.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- iTunes 7 or later
- a mobile phone/other device that can be mounted on the desktop.