Use built-in modem as speaker phone to listen while on hold.
Hold On does one thing: It picks up and hangs up the phone line. The interfaces is a simple small window with a toggle button. That's it.
- [Changed] Changed default modem init string, which may work better for some.
- [Improved] Better error handling allows dialing even when init string fails.
- [Fix] Bug fix closing preferences window
- [Added] Additional trouble shooting info in the about box
- [Added] Other tweaks.
- Mac OS X, internal modem, built-in speakers or line out.