Send Complex HTML with Inline Files 2004 is a free script that allows you to send complex HTML via Entourage. It will:
- Take an arbitrary HTML file and embed it in an outgoing Entourage message
- Better still, it will parse the HTML for links to files (images, etc), isolating duplicates…
- Attach the file to the message with base64 encoding (using UNIX magic to guess the MIME type)…
- then rewrite the HTML to reference the attachment rather than the local file.
- If you run the script on a draft message, whatever text you type into the message body will be used as the plain text alternative to the HTML more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Entourage X