iList Data is a low cost, single-user database software available for the Mac. Create databases for daily use at home, educational use at school, and business use at work.
iList Data's benefits include:
- ten database templates: Create your first database in seconds
- user designed windows for creating, editing, and finding data
- ten find modes including find on field, find by value, and find parent
- support for text, number, date, and time fields plus integrated support for boolean, path, URL, color, JPEG, and calculation values
- built-in relational support for searching and more...
- known issue: on some Macs, it is necessary to position the Image Palette window near the top- left quadrant of the display in order to display images properly. We continue to look for solutions to this issue.
- fixed the tabbing order in the Edit Record window
- removed the thumbnail palette
- improved the display of JPEGs in the Record List window more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later, G3 350 or better (G4 or G5 recommended), QuickTime 6.x or later, Microsoft Office X or 2004 (optional), Apple iPhoto 5 (optional).