NetDiagX is a network utility that detects problems on your network. It can also send out emails when your IP has changed, which can be useful if you are wanting to connect to your computer if it's on a dynamic IP address. It was designed for my own personal use, but I'd like to share it with others. This is the first semi-public build but remains in the developement stages - don't expect miracles!
Version 0.2.2 - Personal Version
- About box now gets version number from version string in app class.
- MainWin is resizable, but should only really be used under Bonjour tab.
- Help now redirects to documentation on website.
- Removed second router testing, caused problems, may be back in future.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later (Although needs testing on 10.1 and 10.2)