A simple zap2it client.
- Choose how many hours you want to download (between 1 and 12)
- View whats playing on selected channel (see 3). Double clicking in this list adds an entry to the selections at the bottom(see 5)
- Displays channels chosen from lineup setup on your zap2it account
- Shows description of current selected program (see 2)
- A list of items chosen for viewing by double clicking in the program list (see 2). This list can be rearranged by dragging and dropping. Items can be removed with the delete key.
How do I get setup with Fat Cat?
To use Fat Cat more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later