Alternative to the standard Shiira buttons.
Er...umm...like how do ya use these? No instructions file.
open shiira up go to preferences click the icon preference and then press the load icons button and select the folder
then select the file
and say yes
1. Download and open the zip
2. Open Shiira Preferences > Icons > Load icons
3. Navigate to ShiiraIcons.plist (in this set it's named "Shiiraicons" without the .plist extension)
For Shiira 2.0 users, changing themes via the preference panel has not yet been implemented.
To do so manually:
1. Find Shiira in the Applications folder
2. Control-click on the program icon, then click on "Show Package Contents"
3. Navigate to the Resources folder (/Applications/Shiira/Contents/Resources/)
4. Save a copy of the Resources folder (or just the specific icons you want to replace) if you want to be able to go back to the originals later
5. Drag your new icons into the Resources folder and replace the old
6. Relaunch Shiira
Learn how MacUpdate Desktop can install apps on MacUpdate with the simple click of the icon. Plus, keep all your apps updated. Play video...
Discover New Mac Apps. Save money with MacUpdate Promo & keep your Mac software secure and up-to-date with MacUpdate Desktop.