Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac allows you to connect from your Mac computer to a Windows-based computer and work with programs and files on that computer.
With RDC Menu you can easily store all your settings for Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client, and connect to multiple servers concurrently.
RDC Menu also adds an icon to your menubar, allowing you easy access to launch the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client.
- NEW - Rewrote support for settings file format in MS RDC 2.0 beta 3
- NEW - Added local tab to settings for the sound, drives and printers
- NEW - Added drive and folders sharing options in MS RDC 2.0 beta
- NEW - Added printer sharing options in MS RDC 2.0 beta
- NEW - Added option to always shareware default printer
- NEW - Added options for more...