Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts.
Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming more...
- Refined: Added filter to ease finding specific Schedule Assistant tasks.
- Refined: Added syntax highlighting to Schedule Assistant script steps.
- Refined: Exposed optional command line arguments in editor for embedded scripts.
- Refined: Action summary now includes hash bang executable in editor for embedded scripts.
- Bug: Fixed auto-playing of more...
- OS X 10.7 or later