Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts.
Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and more...
- Added trigger sleep.
- Added action await sleep.
- Added Schedule Assistant for launching an application on log in.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running a script on log in.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running a script before sleep.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running an Automator workflow on log in.
- Added Schedule more...
- OS X 10.7 or later