Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts.
Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and more...
- New: Added sun trigger for scheduling events by sun events.
- New: Added sun condition for limiting events by sun events.
- New: Added Astronomic API for calculating sun observation dates and times.
- Refined: Simplified code that supported legacy operating systems.
- Refined: Self-signed SSL/TSL certificates now signed with 'sha256'; replaces more...
- OS X 10.7 or later