24U SimpleTalk Plug-In is a communication plug-in for FileMaker Pro that allows FileMaker Pro to communicate with user, another FileMaker Pro, and other applications via TCP/IP. You can simply trigger scripts or evaluate calculations in remote FileMaker Pro clients, or seamlessly integrate FileMaker Pro with other TCP/IP capable applications, such as those created with Real Basic or Runtime Revolution. You can even also connect to and control your FileMaker solution via Telnet!Primary features:
- Act as server, waiting for a TCP/IP connection from a client app/computer
- Run a script on demand from the client more...
- Runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs
- Works with FileMaker 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5
- Opening/closing of a connection and data arrival can be handled separately
- Behaviour of default values improved
- Connection and server identifiers are now unique
- Handlers are not triggered unexpectedly during connection
- Data handler does not more...