ShakesPeer is a peer to peer (P2P) file sharing program. It is a client for the Direct Connect protocol. The main goal of ShakesPeer is to create a fully featured client, compatible with DC++, that runs on Mac OS X with a native Aqua GUI. The program is released as Open Source under the GPL License.
- Automatic port forwarding using UPnP/NAT-PMP, which should solve network problems for many users
- The main window can now be closed and reopened
- All transfers now uses a progressbar instead of percentage numbers to indicate progress
- Added support for magnet links
- It is now possible to disable automatic rescanning of shares
- If one of your friends is mentioned in a more...
Mac OS X 10.4 or later