- Automatically scans folders to remove the following files: .DS_Store, ._*, .Trashes.
- Aside from adding a folder to the list, a folder can be dragged on the dock icon for a quick one-time erase.
- If the option key is held down while the folder or drive is dragged on to the icon, the drive will be ejected after the cleaning is done.
- Holding down the control key while clicking the "Clean Now' button will enable admin privileges. This will allow the deletion of certain locked files or folders.
- The actions of the shell script is logged and displated on the output tab. The more...
- For those not taking their medication: Additional warning dialog when selecting an Apple formatted drive.
- The bugs from 10.4.3 are resolved for good, that is until Apple decides to mess them up again.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later (PPC or Intel-based Mac)
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software