Records Master (formerly Records Manager) is a secure file manager that allows you to collect important records (such as bank statements, credit card statements, investment records, bills, or receipts) or PDFs in a database and allow for:
- easy addition of new files (importing),
- organization of files in hierarchical folders,
- optional organization of files by date, easy access to existing files (browsing, finding, smart folders exporting, printing)
- the ability to associate notes with files or folders,
- the ability to associate attributes with files (e.g., cost) and produce more...
- Added the ability to copy items within the database by dragging them with the Optioin key held down.
- OS X 10.4 or later